This is a premium quality table that has been crafted by hand one at a time. This product has no MDF, particle board or plywood, it is made using 100% premium north american hardwoods. The table top uses solid 1 3/4” planks that are cut with CNC machinery and then tongued and grooved during the manual assembly process. Every table top is retrofitted by hand to its base using high grade steel bolts. The finish is a 12-step multilayer process that results in a product that looks and feels naturally aged. Expect every single one of these premium tables to have a unique character while offering superb quality.
- Dining table
- Tongue and groove construction
- 1 3/4” inch thick table top
- Made with American harvested hardwoods
- Fully assembled
- Finish samples available upon request
- Available in vintage white, dry grey/charcoal, walnut, maple, smoke, cognac, espresso or dry cement finish
- 48 inches in diameter x 30 inches high
- 54 inches in diameter x 30 inches high
- 60 inches in diameter x 30 inches high
- 72 inches in diameter x 30 inches high
Style: Vintage, Transitional, Traditional, Rustic, Country
Furniture Frame Material: Wood
Other Search Names: Toscana
|Country of Manufacture|
48"Dia x 30"H, 54"Dia x 30"H, 60"Dia x 30"H, 72"Dia x 30"H
White, Cement, Grey, Espresso, Maple, Smoke, Cognac, Walnut
48", 54", 60", 72"
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.