This beautiful reclaimed wood dining table is sure to stand out in your home and be admired by your guests. This is a premium quality table that has been crafted by hand one at a time. This product has no MDF, particle board or plywood, it is made using 100% premium north american hardwoods. The table top uses solid 1 3/4” planks that are cut with CNC machinery and then tongued and grooved during the manual assembly process. Every table top is retrofitted by hand to its base using high grade steel bolts. The finish is a 12-step multilayer process that results in a product that looks and feels naturally aged. Expect every single one of these premium tables to have a unique character while offering superb quality.
- Dining table
- Tongue and groove construction
- 1 3/4” inch thick table top
- Made with American harvested hardwoods
- Fully assembled
- Finish samples available upon request
- Available in vintage white, dry grey/charcoal, walnut, maple, smoke, cognac, espresso or dry cement finish
- 72 inches in length by 40 inches wide x 30 inches high
- 84 inches in length by 40 inches wide x 30 inches high
- 90 inches in length by 40 inches wide x 30 inches high
- 96 inches in length by 40 inches wide x 30 inches high
- 108 inches in length by 44 inches wide x 30 inches high
Weight: 140 to 180 pounds
Other Search Names: Toscana
|Country of Manufacture|
108"W x 44"D x 30"H, 60"W x 40"D x 30"H, 72"W x 40"D x 30"H, 84"W x 40"D x 30"H, 90"W x 40"D x 30"H, 96"W x 40"D x 30"H
White, Cement, Grey, Espresso, Maple, Smoke, Cognac, Walnut
72", 84", 96", 108"
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.